True happiness comes to him who does his work well, followed by a releasing and refreshing period of rest~Lin Yutang
WEEK 4 - ORGANIZE YOUR PRIORITIES
by Jennifer Ford Berry
"It can be easy to lose sight of your priorities during the hustle and bustle of everyday life. That is why it is important to add your priorities to the list of things to organize. If you take the time to organize your priorities you will have a much greater chance of sticking to them.
This weeks goals:
- ...Make a list of your top ten priorities. Your priorities should reflect what is important to you. If you don't decide what they are, others will decide for you....
- Make a list of all the activities in which you currently participate....Focus on cutting out activities that take your time but don't bring you joy.
- ...schedule time your planner to contribute to your priorities...
- phone call to a friend
- sit-down dinner with family
- family movie or game night
- time to exercise
- date with your partner
- reading time
5. Honor your priorities each day. "
Organizing Your Priorities Free Tools!
Mind Mapper - http://www.mindmapperusa.com/xmas.htmTime Management Tips http://www.timeman.com/Articles/time_management_tips.shtml
from Internationally acclaimed time management expert Peter Turla
Peter Turla is known as "The Time Man". This video is a bit long, but it's absolutely worth it!